You open your browser and you type in “dentist near me”. Well, we’re here to tell you that if you’re around Shakopee, MN, RiverRock Dental has dentists near you. Whether you’re looking for a family dentist, dentists for your kids, or a particular specialist, it is imperative to find a dental office that will provide you and your clan with the best of care. And we at RiverRock Dental take pride in serving families in the Shakopee and surrounding areas.
Why Is It Important To Find A Dentist Near Me?
For starters, dental therapy isn’t exactly cheap. And when you’re hustling from one dentist to another for various treatments and separate family members, it only adds insult to injury. However, having a dental office nearby means you don’t have the added anxiety of missing your appointments because you’re stuck in traffic or you blew a tire. Time is money, people.
Furthermore, having a dentist in your vicinity guarantees versatile treatment options. And if you can find a family dentist, you and your entire clan can visit the same person. The plus side? Scheduling multiple appointments on the same day, minus the worry of leaving someone out.
Another added advantage of going to a dental office in and around your community is that you can always get feedback from your neighborhood. This adds an extra boost of faith and confidence in your dentist. Furthermore, you can look up the dentists’ qualifications on the internet, and see if it’s the right fit for you.
The search for a “dentist near me” is relatively higher in cases of dental emergencies. Maybe you broke a tooth or two. Maybe you have uncontrollable bleeding that won’t stop despite administering first aid or applying pressure. Perhaps it’s an electric bolt of pain that will not subside even though you have taken over-the-counter pain killers. And if you or anyone you know has experienced something like this, you’re aware that finding a dentist becomes the need of the hour.
Even if the office hours are over, you can always call your local dentist and explain your situation to them. More often than not, either the staff or the dentists themselves will provide you with guidance or basic emergency treatment. They’ll call you for a follow-up appointment, and that is when a local office is advantageous.
Additionally, having a family dentist near you assures not only ease of convenience but also good patient education, particularly in children. When kids see adults visiting the same dentist, a lot of their anxiety is alleviated. Familiarity also helps build a rapport, and kids tend to listen to people they like a lot more. The result? You probably won’t be nagging them to brush their teeth all the time.
Okay, RiverRock Dental Shows A Dentist Near Me. But Would They Have What I’m Looking For?
RiverRock Dental has a committed dental team and our office is heavily invested with instruments and equipment that will give you the best possible care. Our dentists have over a decade of clinical expertise and we also provide quality care at an affordable price.
Some of the services you can avail at our office are as follows –
- General and Family Dentistry: There is a slight difference between a general dentist and family dentist. Both dentists provide similar treatments. The difference is that a general practitioner only works with people of a certain age group, while a family dentist takes care of all members of a family, regardless of age. So if you and your toddler have an ailment, both of you can come in on the same day, saving time and of course, money.
- Preventive Care: Prevention is 100% better than cure. And the team at RiverRock Dental is focused on keeping your teeth healthy by providing preventive treatment. These include routine checkups, cleanings, X-rays, sealants, etc.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Perhaps the most popular circle, this branch deals with the aesthetics of your teeth, and your smile. So whether it is veneers, crowns, teeth whitening, or even a denture or two, we’ve got you covered.
- Orthodontics: Also a pretty popular department, orthodontics deals with the alignment of your teeth. It isn’t just dentistry for children, ortho is a pretty important wing for adults too. What we’re saying is that if there is a malocclusion, we will help fix it.
- Restorations: Chipped tooth? Aren’t you glad there’s a dentist in your neighborhood? At RiverRock Dental, our experts take care of your cavities, perform root canal treatments, and even do extractions. And where there are extractions, there are dental implants.
- Botox: When it comes to pain associated with your jaw, botox can be used as an alternative form of treatment.
Another important thing to remember is enquiring if your search for “dentist near me” accepts your preferred mode of payment. These might include credit cards, cheques, or even via dental insurance. RiverRock Dental also offers an in-house dental plan, so you’re not skipping treatments due to a lack of insurance. Don’t be one of the 40% of Americans who avoid visiting the dentist due to fear of costly treatments. Call (952) 445-5556 to know more.
I Have A Dentist Elsewhere. Can I Switch To A Dentist Near Me?
Yes, you can. If you’re in and around the Shakopee area, RiverRock Dental welcomes you to our office. Your patient records can always be transferred from one dental office to another. And we promise you the very best care. But don’t take our word for it. Ask about us in your communities, or better yet, find out what are patients are saying here.
Doctors Christianson and Backes hold countless years of experience and are both members of the American Dental Association. They are both committed to continuing dental education and providing only top tier care.
Book your consultations with us today, so you don’t have to worry about the annoying “dentist near me” search any time soon.