Dentures - Shakopee, MN
Dentures are fabricated teeth that can be removed and re-inserted daily. There are two different kinds of dentures:
1. Dentures that fit to your gums and consist of an entire arch of the teeth.
2. Partial dentures that clip onto your remaining natural teeth and can consist of one or several teeth.
Dentures and partial dentures should be comfortable and natural looking. It is our goal, at RiverRock Dental, to create a natural denture or partial that no one will notice.
Reasons For Dentures:
- Complete Denture-Loss of all teeth in an arch
- Partial Denture-Loss of one or several teeth in an arch
- Enhancing smile and facial tissues
- Improving chewing, digestion, and speech