Dentures - Shakopee, MN
Dentures are fabricated teeth that can be removed and re-inserted daily. There are two different kinds of them:
1. Denture that fits to your gums and consist of an entire arch of the teeth.
2. Partial dentures that clip onto your remaining natural teeth and can consist of one or several teeth.
Dentures and partial dentures should be comfortable and natural looking. It is our goal, at RiverRock Dental, to create a natural one or partial that no one will notice.
Reasons For Dentures:
- Complete Denture-Loss of all teeth in an arch
- Partial Denture-Loss of one or several teeth in an arch
- Enhancing smile and facial tissues
- Improving chewing, digestion, and speech
Call today at (952) 445-5556 or fill out the contact form to schedule your first appointment, or to let us know how we can best serve you.
Make an appointment today…we’ll give you a reason to smile!